Sky replacement dont work

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Margaret Bright

Hello, 

It looks like your support request did not reach our team for some reason. I apologize for the inconvenience but I would like to kindly ask you to get in touch with them once more via the contact form on this page: skylum.com/support

Please enclose a screenshot that illustrates the issue with AI Sky Replacement.

If at this point you would rather just prefer a refund, our support team can assist you with that as well.

After you submit your request, please get back to me here, in this thread, and I will make sure someone from the team replies to you ASAP.

Hope to hear back from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Annette Nienajadly

I just purchased Membership x, I tried getting the free downloads that comes with the membership (sky replacement, but the it keeps taking me to "buy now".  I was able to download the "the wow effect" but it does not install it self into the Luminar 4 program, neither does the other sky replacement software.  I found it on my computer files and even selected it to open with Luminar program.

Each time I try using any of the programs on Luminar download the are not in the program.

Help please.

Annette Nienajadly 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Annette,

You should be able to download the skies via the email you received with your assets or via your Skylum account on our website. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help.

Please sign in to leave a comment.