Amount of Correct Intense

Answered

Comments

5 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi Jörg!

To do this, you will have to edit one image first. Then, right-click the edited image and choose Apply These Settings to All Images

This video tutorial can also be helpful:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=328&v=ovGqz8uumgw&feature=emb_logo 

Comment actions Permalink
    Jörg Haefeli

Thank u so much! i try without positive result.

if i run a batch from about 100 Pictures and set up the intense slider at bottom of the app on about 50-60%, right click on the opened image, klick on applining these settings to all images, close the active opened image and run the batch,then: The app gives all pictures the full intense of 100% of correctures and not that i set up with one of the picture before.

Means:

A extremeimportant funtion in the software works absolutely not correct or i do something completely wrong, but what? any of you have a idea or now there is a step-by-step instruction in the Web (youtube/pdf) for set up a correct batch enhancing with not 100% of the correctness of the software? because in most case, 100% AI enhance af lemur is a little bit too much...

Thank u for any help and wish a plesent day

Elena Blum

Hi Jörg Haefeli,

Please try to do the same with a smaller amount of images.

If the issue persists, please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support and we will do our best to take a closer look at what’s going on right away.

Jörg Haefeli

Thank u veryvery much for that fast answer, i will do it and repost here, thank again and a good day

Jörg Haefeli

Unfortunately same result at 10/20 or 5 pictures. Lemur always and everytime correct with the 100% power of his engine instead the 50-60% i setup in the slider.

Unfortunately (for skylum) the product Perfectly Clear from Athentech does that batch job without any problems, also a Batch with 275 Tiffs, each Tiff have 79MB.

so i think this is a little fault or problem inside the software, why...and that is important, the result of correction is in every picture i compare betwen athentech and lemur is lemur always better! more acurate and mor by the truth, but not with the 100% full power engine.

i think the makers of lemur nows that, because air magic only correct automaticli 50%, the slider is always in the middle, not like in lemur at right fully powered side.

thank u for read

Please sign in to leave a comment.