Luminar 4.3 upgrade - the farce continues

Answered

Comments

7 comments

• Official comment
    Helena Carter

Hi Gordon Hendry,

We really want to improve your experience with Skylum.

I've just contacted you via email, please, check your inbox.

Please, note that we mark the posts as Answered so we could tell the new posts from the ones we have already taken care of. Thanks in advance for your understanding of our support processes!

Comment actions Permalink
    Roy Blackwell

It my understanding that an update to Luminar 4.3 will be released in a week or two. I hope that is the case.

Helena Carter

Hi Roy Blackwell,

For now, we don't have ETA for the next Luminar 4 update, so I can't yet confirm that. Please, stay tuned.

Dale Normington

I'm pretty new to luminar. Got a copy of Luminar 3 as a free download from the photoplus magazine. I was that impressed I paid for an upgrade to Luminar 4. I just hope that any updates to Luminar 4 are genuine improvements and not just bug fixes, in light of the near future release of Luminar AI. Skylums new kid on the block.

Darryl Brooks

"One last point, marking a post as “answered” when it clearly has not been resolved suggests a poor notion of integrity."
    This.

"For now, we don't have ETA for the next Luminar 4 update, so I can't yet confirm that. Please, stay tuned."

What they said about Luminar 3 for two years.

Frank Garcia

Today an update was released that did not fix any of the issues with Export. A shame!

Please sign in to leave a comment.