Comments

5 comments

Helga Egilsdottir

Hello Frederico Ferreira,

Thank you for your post. I thoroughly checked our e-mail history and managed to find your refund request.

Looks like our colleague did respond, however for some reason the e-mail was not delivered properly. Let me kindly resend you the answer via e-mail and we will help you further.

Comment actions Permalink
    R R

Same here. I have send multiple emails and no response. 

What's going on?

Angela Andrieux

Hi R R,

It looks like you haven't received our previous responses send back on Sept,6 and Sept, 10, and Sept. 15. They could probably land in to your Spam folder.

It seems that there's no purchase associated with your current email.

Please, email us at support@skylum.com with as much of the following information as possible so we could locate your purchase:

• The email address used for your purchase
    • Any alternate email addresses you may have used for your purchase
    • Your order number (it should look something like MACXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX, where X is a digit)
    • Your PayPal receipt
    • Transaction details from your bank

Looking forward to hearing from you.

R R

Angela Andrieux yes, responses where on the spam folder. Weird as previous ones never made it there.

Regarding the no purchases, that's very weird as there should be three different products on the account.

Angela Andrieux

Hi R R,

I'm glad you were able to locate our messages. Please reply to the most recent one (if you haven't already) with as much of the information requested above so we can locate your purchases. Thanks!

Please sign in to leave a comment.