As the title say's - it worked once.
Every once in a while I'll go back and try to see if this is my lucky day, creating HDR photo's from my Lumix S1. It worked once and was brilliant. But then, futzing about with Aurora has netted only noise.
I gave up on Luminar due to lack of Lumix camera support so I used LR to create .DNG files for Aurora to process. I can see the actual images in Aurora but the output is noise.
Please tell me what I am missing.
It seems I cannot upload the image due to file size limitations and yes I tries to downsampled the image in LR but still exheeded the 2MB limit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.