Comments

32 comments

Richard Harrington

Hi...  you should receive an email after purchasing Luminar AI.

It's from Luminar AI Insiders address

A second email from skylum.com also on the way.

Have you already ordered it?

Comment actions Permalink
    P Rech

Yes.   Just received the invite email, it is a separate email coming later after the receipt purchase.  All good now.  Thanks. 

Richard Harrington

Glad to hear (and I mean that since those invites are my responsibility).

Mark Cole

Hi Richard, I have purchased the AI, but have not seen any emails regarding the community 😭

Margaret Bright

Hi Mark,

I have sent you the invite to Luminar AI Insiders Community just now. Please check your inbox, and in case you don't see anything there, please check your spam folder to see if maybe our emails have been misrouted there.

Carlos Rivera

I found my way here but I never received a separate email invite to the community. All I got was the receipt for the order that I had placed on September 5.

P Rech

I found my invite in my junk email folder

Carlos Rivera

Thanks for the heads up. I just checked and no nothing in junk or trash for that matter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Carlos Rivera

PS maybe it’s a bad assumption but I wonder if it has anything to do with the Labor Day weekend holiday??

Angela Andrieux

Hi Carlos,

If you haven't yet received your invite, please email us at support@skylum.com and we'll get it resent to you.

Ken Haley

I missed the webinar today, will it be available to watch later and when will further information regarding Luminar AI be made available to those of us who have already purchased it and joined this group? 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Ken,

Yes, the webinar was recorded and will be posted to the Insiders community shortly.

As for additional Luminar AI info, we'll be sharing more over the next couple of months leading up to the launch. Luminar AI Insiders will be the first to know!

Ken Haley

I think I read that Luminar AI will not support third party plugins. My primary focus is wildlife photography where shutter speed and low light often require high ISO levels. Currently with Luminar 4 I use the excellent Topaz DeNoise AI in my workflow to resolve this issue. If, Luminar AI will not allow this what improvements to noise reduction will be incorporated into the new software?

P Rech

exactly where in the Insiders community is the webinar posted?

Roy Blackwell

P Rech: I do not believe that the video has been posted as yet. I am sure they are working on it.

Angela Andrieux

Hi P Rech,

Yesterday's webinar recording has not yet been posted, but once it has you can find it under Topics > Webinars.

Nancy Goodenough

I preordered Luminar AI on Sept 16. I have done multiple searches plus a look thru in Mail from then til now and don't see it there, nor in my spam folder. Could you please resend?

Thanks much,

Nancy Goodenough

Elena Blum

Hi Nancy Goodenough,

I have resent the confirmation for this purchase.

Nancy Goodenough

Elena, what I got was the same email I got before that confirmed my purchase, but it did not contain a link to the Luminar AI Insiders Community.

I have copied what was sent below, x'ing out the order reference.

Where should I see the link in this email?

Thanks for your help.

Nancy

Hello Nancy Goodenough,

Congratulations on your purchase. Below is your product delivery information.

Manage Your Orders
    Your Order

Luminar AI

License for 2 computers. Works on Mac & PC.
    Thank you for preordering Luminar AI, the world's first image editor fully powered by artificial intelligence.
    Luminar AI will be available later this year. You'll get an email from us with further instructions.
    If you have questions, please contact the Skylum team at: https://skylum.com/support

$69.00  x 1
    Charges will appear on your bill as PP* FS fsprg.com
    Order Reference: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Tax: $0.00
    You saved: $30.00

Total: $69.00

P Rech

I found my invite in the junk/spam folder, have you checked that?

Roy Blackwell

Nancy Goodenough: The link for Luminar AI Insiders is not contained in your purchase confirmation receipt, it comes in a separate email a bit later.

Anastasia Davis

Hi Nancy! I have resent you an invite. Please check your emails.

Nancy Goodenough

The Insiders letter just arrived a minute ago.

See you there!

Many thanks,

Nancy

Jack Hobbs

Host Rich seems behind the times!

This was sent at 11:40am.  "Your Host Rich shared: Just a reminder. An exclusive first look at Luminar AI starts at 11 am ET.

I missed the webinar, and there doesn't seem to be a "Click to playback" button.

So please send notices on time, and record the webinars, and send links to the webinars.

P Rech

i don't get the notices at all, late or otherwise????

Debra Kleinman

Hello!

I'm in the United States and there is no info on Luminar Al here or a way to buy it via the US skylum site. 

When I click on the links to pre-order it sends me to payment in English pounds, which I'm happy to pay because it would convert to $ but am concerned that it'll screw up my accessing or downloading my order somehow?  

Victoria Grace

HI Debra,

Could you please reach us via https://skylum.com/support so that we could have a closer look at it?

Paul Beatrice

Hello all, not where to go with this so figured I would start here.

I enjoy getting the Luminar Insider emails.  However, I always get two of them at once. I checked the email and they are different.  How can I get rid of one of them:

Luminar Insiders<luminar-ai-insiders@mn.co>  

Via  luminar-ai-insiders <luminar-ai-insiders@mn.co>

Angela Andrieux

Hi Paul,

I'd start by checking your notifications settings on Insiders (click on your profile picture in the upper right corner, then choose Personal Settings > Notifications) and see which options you have checked off. It sounds like you might have a setting that sends notifications for individual events as well as the digest emails.

Paul Beatrice

Thanks, but in email there is no such setting to click on.

Assuming there is an associated website? Ill check around, but if you have it, please shoot it to me

Thanks

Please sign in to leave a comment.