Luminar X issue

Answered

Comments

9 comments

• Official comment
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Stewart,

Congratulations on joining Luminar X! From the top of the Sky Selection list choose Show Custom Skies. You can copy your JPEG files into this folder.

Enjoy!

Comment actions Permalink
    Jean-Philippe Peretti

I am totally opposed to @#$% subscriptions. I will NOT download X for that reason. Sorry. JP

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jean-Philippe,

Luminar X doesn't change your existing Luminar license, rather it is an optional add-on that includes access to exclusive education and assets such as skies, Looks, and more. You still own your license to Luminar and it is up to if you if you wish to upgrade to any future version. That won't be going away.

Stewart Watson

Thanks Angela Andrieux, I was not using the latest version of luminar so didn't have that option near the top of the list, I updated to the latest version and all good now, cheers

Angela Andrieux

You're very welcome, Stewart! Happy to help!

Gerardo Medrano

I am trying to subscribe to Luminar X. I can not buy it  because I have a new credit card and. I can not add it or change my account!. Weird!. Should I insist in buying it or just to forget all about i?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Gerardo,

Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to assist you with subscribing to Luminar X.

Gerardo Medrano

I already contacted this link and sent  a couple of messages about this situation. Still waiting for an answer with the solution.

Thank you.

Helena Carter

Hi Gerardo Medrano,

We've received your email and we will get back to you shortly.

Please sign in to leave a comment.