Luminar Ai

Answered

Comments

38 comments

Helga Rowles

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion with us, we really appreciate it!
    Although at this time there are no plans for adding other tools to the Local Adjustment tool, I can totally understand that it could be very helpful, and I will be happy to share your vote for this with our devs team. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Klaus Schreiber

Mein installiertes Luminar AI lässt sich einfach nicht öffnen, was mach ich falsch?

Victoria Grace

Hallo Klaus,

Ich habe Ihnen in Ihrem anderen Post hier geantwortet:

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360010484399

Michael Dieu

I have not been able to use Luminar AI for the last 8 or 9 days. I have submitted a request for help, outlining the problems and the action I have taken to try and remedy the problem and, after 9 days I still have not received any contact from the support team.

I did like the program but if this is the kind of help and support one get from Skylum . Fortunately, I have not introduced too many photos to the program but I am extremely disappointed with the lack of response from team at  Skylum.. Buyers beware

Angela Andrieux

Hi Michael Dieu,

I just searched our system for the email address that you're using for this forum: dieu*******@yahoo.co.uk and was unable to find a message from you. Is there another email address that you may have used to contact us?

Please be sure to use the contact form at www.skylum.com/support or email us directly at support@skylum.com and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Karl Buckholtz

even with latest updates Luminar AI still is slow,crashes out and or hangs...using windows 10.Am through with this program,nothing ever seems to get resolved...at least I have Luminar 4 to work with,and that does a good enough job for me...what a disappointment

Elena Blum

Hi Karl,

I definitely understand your concern. Please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support and we will do our best to take a closer look at what’s going on right away.

Karl Buckholtz

have contacted support many times,and was ultimately told to wait for future "updates"...am still waiting for speed and stability issues to be resolved

Please sign in to leave a comment.