Luminar X membership include software?

Answered

Comments

10 comments

• Official comment
    Helena Carter

Hi Sean,

Luminar X Membership includes content only. It doesn't include the software. With Luminar X Membership you’ll enjoy a monthly delivery of creative assets including Luminar looks and Sky textures. Luminar X members will also receive four Luminar tutorials per year, and four photography tutorials per year.

Comment actions Permalink
    Sean Foo

Got it, thanks for the clarification!

Rosemarie Beall

not really great ,is this your way of gauging us for more and more money, as you will never give us free upgrades, and charge for skies and stuff under the so-called Membership X.

Better go back to thinking that over- plenty of photographers unhappy with your new model.

X should include the new AI.

Rosemarie Beall

If you did include AI in the X membership-- you would sell many more memberships- you guys are a bit bull-headed.

Kate Williams

Hi Rosemarie, 

Luminar X Membership is an optional service for the current owners of the software, just like Apple Music subscription for iPhone users, for instance. 

If you'd like to get Luminar X Membership together with Luminar AI, you can select a corresponding bundle at a checkout page / add the subscription to the cart. 

As for the skies / looks from our marketplace, those are optional too. We offer plenty of looks and textures that are pre-installed in the software and give you the ability to create and upload your own. 

Rajnish Gupta

I'm confused about the Membership.  In the marketplace, some of the Looks/Templates and the Skies say "Included with Luminar X Membership" but when I click on them while I am logged in with my membership, it asks me to purchase them.

Please explain how this works?

Sean Foo

Interesting

Peter Moran

I was also wondering what this means.

Richard Furmston

I joined also to get all the advertised "INCLUDED WITH LUMINAR X MEMBERSHIP" as well.

Roy Blackwell

You do not download your Luminar X membership assets from the Marketplace, you download them from your Luminar X membership account page. Review this thread for more information (hint: if you use the search feature at the top of this page, you could find all this information for yourself).

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360010173719

Please sign in to leave a comment.