Links for additional items

Answered

Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Anastasia Davis

Hi David! I can see that my colleague sent you links for all the additional items you have requested. 
    As for your idea regarding Skylum account, I totally agree that having all the marketplace items in it is an extremely useful feature. We are working on it.

Comment actions Permalink
    David Rodger Goappr Studios

Anastasia

If you read the complete email string of over 10 emails and 30 days of trying to find all the info that we found a back up copy of the files on our backup server and it had many more files in it and we only buy them from Skylum so we are missing about 25 files from what he back up shows. We are only talking about the collection files too .

Anastasia Davis

Hi David! It seems we sent you all the items from the purchases you made with your Skylum account. If you have any other orders, please send us your purchase receipts and we will be happy to resend the products.

David Rodger Goappr Studios

I only use goappr@gmail.com and no other account so how can you not have them?

So again back to my email that I have been contacting Customer service this is all stated and still go no answers from it in over 10 email back from me and 30 days so ?

Please read the original email and the responses from sending me a drop box links to 4 looks and saying that is all they could find to now  a few more but that is half of them that is in the looks back up we found.  

So my fear is that if we lost everything on our computers, backups, reduncies with local and cloud based. What would we do with no way to get the complete info from Skylum what would we have to do plus with the 30 mplus days, 10 plus email to just find the looks info it may take many month to recover skylum software and that is a scary thought. We have brought everything Skylum has and so are fully vested in your products. So maybe that is why your just a consumer use product no professionals that created 365 days a year for our clients that spend millions every year.

Like when we talked about making your products stand alone full featured with your own filing systems and tools. Making viewing systems so you can visually see assets in the program when editing plus have batch editing and watermarks added in processing.

Time to join the big leagues and get out from under Adobe wing who is loosing market share so fast and they will drag Skyum with them.

Please sign in to leave a comment.