Aurora HDR with failing Luminar Plug-In

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Austin Miller

Hi!

Please try the following solution:

1. Open a photo in Aurora.
    2. Click Plugins >  Other > Open Plugin.
    3. Navigate to the folder where your copy of Luminar 4 is installed. By default, it's C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar 4
    4. Double-click Luminar4.8bf. Luminar 4 should open as a plugin in Aurora.

Here is the video tutorial that may also be helpfulhttps://www.loom.com/share/9a51a3854d4f4c79b970a498f048a539  

Comment actions Permalink
    craPy creATIon

I already mention about opening the plug-in manually. I understand about computer too. The information above is not helping. Will request a refund within tomorrow by 22:00 (10 PM). Thank you!

Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support and we will figure something out.

craPy creATIon

I requested a refund yesterday but since then I had also talked to another friend who also used Luminar software. He told me to request for a older stable version and not to try the latest update yet since they are usually in progress. I do not know exactly where I can find the older version(s). If I can have my refund request be on hold and try out the older version first, I can do that. I have postponed my photo shoot in hope to try this software out without hating it. I really do want like AI assistance and predict it will be the future to photo editing. 

I read forums of the latest update having problems and bug/glitches to some people, and apparently one of them is me. I will do a clean uninstall and installation again, but with the older version if provided. 

Also my friend mention that MacOS usually receive update earlier and runs more stable. Can I have a confirmation of this?

Elena Blum

Hi craPy creATIon,

Our team is investigating this issue right now. I will send you the version 4.2 via email.

Both Windows and MacOS versions get the updates shipped at the same time.

Janus van Limpt

I am experiencing the same issue on both my laptops, would be nice if this can be fixed. I use the combination of Aurora and Luminar a lot

Please sign in to leave a comment.