My experience with Luminar 4.3

Answered

Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi Jose - we're really happy to hear that your experience with Luminar 4.3.0 is positive. Thanks a lot for taking the time to give such detailed feedback. We really appreciate it and will keep improving Luminar!

As for the Erase tool, you can click Subtract in the top menu to erase the mask. 

Thank you again and have a great weekend! :)

Comment actions Permalink
    Richard

I have to agree with most of Jose's points.  4.3 installed and launched no problem for me. I also see some useful speed improvements, and I agree moving between photos is still a little slow but better I think. I don't have a huge catalogue, just one holiday trip with around 600 raws in DNG format.

I do however see a significant speed increase in exporting to jpg, about 30%. A single uncropped 25MP raw now exports in just under 20 seconds compared to 30 sec with 4.2.  Still too slow but definitely improved

Rakesh Malik

It's crashing when I attempt to export images, so on the stability front I'd give it a zero. In that it's effectively useless, since if it can't export images, it simply doesn't work. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.