Luminar 4 crashing...

Answered

Comments

8 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi guys, we sincerely apologize for the issues you've been facing with the last update. We're doing our best to sort them out asap.

Please contact us at skylum.com/support so we can look into your particular cases. Thank you in advance!  

Comment actions Permalink
    Alexander Tuma

An absolute cheek. After the update, the program no longer works. I uninstalled and installed it several times. Even if you want to play the old version again, the welcome window comes with version 4.3.0 (6175), which means that all my settings and my own collected sky and other pugins are gone. Tried everything for 3 hour
    The support you get any automatic mails. Other than that, I don't understand strange entries in the Luminar log. Here installation and access spades are specified that do not work on my computer ... Did the programmer goofing off there?
    Stack Trace:
    bei Installer.Helpers.SerializeHelper.DeserializeXml[T](String value) in E:\Jenkins\workspace\Win_Installer\Installer\Helpers\SerializeHelper.cs:Zeile 27.
    bei Installer.Helpers.WebHelper.GetXmlData[T](String url) in E:\Jenkins\workspace\Win_Installer\Installer\Helpers\WebHelper.cs:Zeile 76.
    Error deserialization XML
    Fehler im XML-Dokument (0,0).
    Fehler im XML-Dokument (0,0).
    Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.
    Das Stammelement ist nicht vorhanden.
    Comment actions

Non Oy

same thing here. Every time I hit apply to finsig my editing  the status bar comes up after a few seconds. after that it goes back to photoshop without any adjustments from Luminar 4 being applied. What going on? I dont think its my laptop but the software itself.  

Non Oy

what in the world is this software. I bought it less than a month ago. Im coming from Nik software hoping to get more from this. I t always crashes. I have the newest Nik collection and its faster than this. 

- Download the Full Offline Installer here https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar4/win/Luminar4Setup_offline.exe?_ga=2.42867237.187272865.1595042578-1722783669.1595042578

- Uninstall Luminar 4.3.0

- Run CCleaner and clean Registry

- Restart your Computer

- Install the Offline Installer 4.3.0

- Luminar 4.3.0 Will now Open up and work Properly

Alexander Tuma

dosn´t work

Bryan Nagy

What is the deal?  I literally just bought this an hour ago.  I downloaded the program from the link you sent me in the email.  It asks me for my email address, not the license code you sent me and then immediately crashes.  Seriously I bought the program and all of the addons.  I would like a freaking refund! 

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bryan,

I'm very sorry to hear that! Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support so we can look in to the issue you're experiencing. You can also request a refund at that URL if you prefer.

Please sign in to leave a comment.