How to make Aurora read Geometry corrections from Adobe Raw

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Victoria Grace

Hi Richard,

Could you please send us you created brackets so that we could check them on our end? Here's how you can send us the file:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into the email to support@skylum.com

Also, please, include the URL to this link so that we could refer to it. Thanks in advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    Richard van den Boogaard

Coming your way.

Look forward to your response.

I am currently doing the HDR autobracketing sequencing, and saving out the results as PSDs.

Seems like I'm going to have to open up 267 images in Photoshop and apply a Adobe Raw filter on each one of them to make the geometry correction happen. Rather tedius, so if there could be a way for Aurora to let the user decide upon import which of the corrections from Adobe RAW will be imported along, that would make things a lot easier.

I discovered that Aurora also defaults back to the color profile of how the image was shot (I had set it to 5600K instead of 3200K in-camera, knowing that you can easily change it afterwards), irrespective of my color correction in Adobe RAW.

Thanks,

Richard

Victoria Grace

Sounds great! As soon as we receive it we'll get back to your on this via the email. Thanks in advance!

Post is closed for comments.