Luminar 4.3 Upgrade Issues

Answered

Comments

5 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Hi James.

Thanks for reaching out.

We have replied to your support inquiry and provided you with further instructions. Please check your inbox.

Have a nice day!

Comment actions Permalink
    Richard Conn

Hi, I am having similar problems but cannot follow the instructions. After installing 4.3 (after 4.2 was working perfectly) it would not launch as a filter in Photoshop CS6. I closed CS6 restarted the PC and started Luminar as a stand-a-lone, Went to file, install filters, and tried to go to uninstall but the programs said that I had to be in Administrator mode and that it would restart. It tried to restart but just hung - gave it 15 minutes but it just sat there. I used the Task Manager to close it. I have tried to relaunch Luminar but it just hangs.

Helena Carter

Richard,

This might be a known issue. Please, visit this thread and try the solutions listed there:

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360009453700-Luminar-4-hangs-on-the-splash-screen-after-the-update-solutions

Thomas Kerr

Upgraded from 4 to 4.3 on my Mac. Many features like sky replacement are there but grayed out And not usable. Deleted and reinstalled twice. Downloaded new Still not there

Awaiting response to two emails

Elena Blum

Hi Thomas,

If the AI Sky Replacement is disabled there are two likely causes. First is that the skies are not visible enough in the image. The other cause is that you’ve applied the effect to an adjustment layer. In this case, be sure to use the original image layer or a Stamped layer for the AI Sky Replacement tool.

In case the issue persists, send us your photo or screenshot of Luminar window at support@skylum.com

Post is closed for comments.