CR-3

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Steve,

I'm sorry for the delay with the implementation of .CR3 support in this app. We do hope to launch it in one of the following updates, however, right now there's no precise ETA for it as we're mostly focused on the development of our main product - Luminar.

If there's any news about that, we'll make sure to share it with you. 

For now, we recommend you to install Adobe DNG Converter and convert your RAW files to DNG file format (which is supported by Aurora HDR). 

Comment actions Permalink
    Marco Marrocco

Hi Elena,

>right now there's no precise ETA for it as we're mostly focused on the development of our main product - Luminar.

Appreciate the honesty here; unfortunately, I don't think you understand what an unprofessional - and borderline scummy - move this is.

What I see (and what I paid for, might add), is a piece of software with a LOT of potential, marred by major performance issues, instability, missing features across platforms...I mean, it's okay-ish: not every software is perfect at launch, except that "launch" was nearly two years ago and OOPS we're working on something else now, thanks for the money, dummies! This is not how you build trust in your products, if you ask me...

I don't think anyone here wants an overly detailed roadmap, just a reassurance that Aurora is not abandonware at this point. I, for one, would like to see some of the outstanding problems being addressed with something more solid than cookie-cutter replies and invitations to "stay tuned".

Oh well, I'm done venting, hope you all don't mind me pointing fingers at all the things I don't like. it'd be easier to just shut up and write off Aurora as a bad investment, but, as I said in several occasions, I can see the potential from a user point of view and I want Aurora to get better.

Regards,

--

Marco

Anastasia Davis

Hi Marco! Thanks for your honesty. I can completely understand you and will make sure the person in charge gets your message. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.