Comments

3 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Hi! You can save different sets of adjustments as custom Looks. Please check out this tutorial: https://manual.skylum.com/4/en/topic/customizing-luminar-looks

Comment actions Permalink
    James Thomson

Appreciate that, KO and thanks for the suggestion. Would still like the flexibility of having different side-by-side versions of a photo as easy as Control 'N' or similar. 

roger hersee

I suggest making a copy of the original (same name with suffix) then you will see the different versions side by side.

If you make changes, Luminar will only retain the latest set of edits so anything you discard by moving back will be lost as soon as you make another change.

I always export my finished images to a 'Processed' folder. I may lose the editing process if I go back to the original and re-work it but, at least, I have a copy of the previous version(s) safely stored. I'm not too bothered with how I achieved a result, so the editing process is unimportant to me. I only edit from my 'Originals' folder and view from the 'Processed' one.

Hope that helps.

Please sign in to leave a comment.