Comments

9 comments

Austin Miller

Hi Geoffrey! We are working on the update for Luminar 3. However, there is no ETA when it is going to be released. Please stay tuned and check for the updates. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Comment actions Permalink
    Johann Chevrier

With Skylum Patience is an euphemism !!! 

Sebastian Franke

still waiting too...for updates, like the roadmap shows for a year LOL

Helga Hufflepuff

Sebastian Franke,

I understand how you would like to receive an update for Luminar 3 and I can assure you that we are working on it. New updates are definitely planned, however we do not have set timeline for now. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention!

Hans Rudolf Schelling

Any news about the promised Luminar 3 update? (Still sticking to Aperture as my primary tool because of the so much faster and more elaborated catalog system…)

Elena O'Brien

Hi Hans Rudolf Schelling,

Please note that Luminar 3 is our legacy app and has been for about a year now. This means that we no longer support it. As much as we would love to still provide you with updates, no updates will be coming. 

Hans Rudolf Schelling

Ok, I see. This is a pity, especially since when Luminar 4 was released it was said that Luminar 3 would be further developed. This was still the case 9 months ago (see Austin Miller's message above). Good-bye Luminar!

Hans Rudolf Schelling
    And how about that: 
    Kate Williams
    • 1 year ago

@Guy,

Luminar 3.2.0 will have CR3 support. 

There will be no changes to the Library in this Luminar 3 update (feature-wise). However, 3.2.0 is not the last Luminar 3 release. We'll add IPTC editing and a search tool in the future, as promised. Stay tuned. 

Sebastian Franke

I'm very upset and disapointed about the handling with your customers. I will never ever buy any product from you, like so many other users out there. If you make public promisses and write something about the agenda you have to deliver and make it happen! Otherwise you will loose any credibility and customers trust. Im done with Skylum. That was another lie in the long list.... the last for me....

Please sign in to leave a comment.