Comments

7 comments

Lynne Pariseau

Noiseless Pro is part of the Creative Pack which I believe has been discontinued.   However in PS, I can get it to work if I open my photo in PS and then use Noiseless Pro as a plugin.  Not sure how it works with Lightroom.

Comment actions Permalink
    Helga Egilsdottir

Hello Scott Morgan,

Could you please kindly let us know which OS you are using? Is it Catalina MacOS by any chance?

Lynne is right - as much as we would love to, however Noiseless is our legacy app, which is no longer supported. If you are running it on Catalina MacOS, it won't work as plugin, however it should work as standalone app. We did our best to include most editing tools we previously had in Luminar 4. I would highly recommend to check it out, especially when we offer 7-days free trial. 

Scott Morgan

Thank you for your help.

I understand operating systems and software moves on.  As a way of keeping your customers, can you offer a discount for those who have previously invested in your products?

Scott Morgan

Also using Catalina 👍🏻

Helga Egilsdottir

Scott Morgan,

I'm sure there is something we can do :)

Could you please kindly contact us via https://skylum.com/support? Look forward to hearing from you!

Scott Morgan

I have sent a message via your website asking if you would consider giving me a discount.

I would like to stay a user of the software instead of going elsewhere after previously investing in your software.

Scott 👍🏻

Helga Egilsdottir

Scott,

Thank you very much for your decision to stay with us. Glad to have you among our users :)

Will definitely check if we have something for you!

Please sign in to leave a comment.