Preview of lmnr files

Comments

4 comments

Julia Kot Kot

Hi Sandra,

Please specify what OS you use - MacOS or Windows?

Comment actions Permalink
    Sandra Seilmann

Hi Julia,

I'm using Windows 10.

Regards,

Sandra

Sherwood Botsford

Interesting.  Many of the feature suggestions are items I assumed were in the product already.  This is one of them.

Increasingly Luminar is appearing to be sort of a 1 trick pony.  It does a good job of editing pictures.  But a program that can't see it's own files in the file opener is ungood.

This really needs to be done at the OS level -- Skylum needs to add an extension to the OS to view it's own images.

It's also something that comes out of a DAM  -- Some form of image browser is necessary for a DAM.

Right now I'm very glad I haven't bought luminar.  Won't consider it without a DAM.

Luminar acts more like a plugin.  YOu may want to build a separate DAM that can open a photo in luminar.

Denis Kotsee

The reason the previews for .lmnr files are currently not displaying is because of the changes in the app we had to make when we first ported Luminar to Windows. We're planning on remedying this with the DAM. Since there will be a dedicated browser for images and projects, you'll be able to see the previews for all of them in the app.

Please sign in to leave a comment.