Loupedeck ct support

Answered

Comments

64 comments

Kate Williams

Hi guys, 

At this time, we have no plans to integrate our products with Loupedeck.

However, I appreciate all the feedback you've provided and will make sure it doesn't go unnoticed. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Verlon Smith

@Kate Williams

So when you said you were integrating Loupedeck support in Luminar 3, and you were working on it right then, and it was coming soon?

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360011559191-Luminar-Loupedeck-Keyboard-Support-

There is even a post from you saying Loupedeck support was not being laid aside.

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360011559191-Luminar-Loupedeck-Keyboard-Support-

If you can't somehow integrate midi commands to control the software, can you at least provide a robust hotkey option so we can fake it?  Like not just press E to select exposure, but some keyboard combination to increase and decrease these values (option E to increase, shift+option+E to decrease, for example).  Or, allow us to assign hotkeys to these actions, but have the setup be shareable so we can work it out ourselves.  Then, I can spend a week making it all work 

I appreciate all the hard work you're doing.  AI masking is great.  But we've been waiting a long time for this feature, and were lead to believe by various members of your team, including you, that it was going to be included.

Robert Grenader

Why isn't this angst directed to where it belongs, Loupedeck?  

And, OBTW, there's a WAR going on, remember?

Verlon Smith

@Robert Grenader
    How is it Loupedeck’s fault that Luminar does not allow midi controls like Aurora or Lightroom, or that Luminar does not have a robust hot key system so we can fake it? Does Loupedeck secretly own Skylum?

And since these requests go back 5 years, and a major update happened last week (thanks for that by the way), the war doesn’t blanket explain the situation. Yes, it is terrible and unjust and Putin is a [not appropriate for forums] for starting said war.
    But the show must go on, as evidenced by the update we just got. Business continues, and I would still like support for the controller.

Please sign in to leave a comment.