Loupedeck ct support

Answered

Comments

64 comments

Keith Krelle

Add me to the list of Loupedeck support!.

Comment actions Permalink
    Lorenzo Riano

Please add Loupedeck support!

Jürg Häusermann

Ja die Loupdeck Interessenüzung fehlt mir auch

Hello Mr. Osborn,
    I just received Loupedeck CT. I use it to work on Final Cut Pro X. I have Luminar 4 and AI. Would you consider integrating these programs with Loupedeck CT in the future? I want to know how many requests from Skylum users you need for further consideration.
    Cheers!
    Emanuel

Kate Williams

Hi Member,

I regret to inform you that, at the moment, there are no immediate plans to include this integration. We might consider it at some point in the future, however, there's no ETA for now as our development team is focused on Sky AI 2.0 and Bokeh AI as well as numerous tweaks and fixes for the current software. 

I appreciate the feedback that we're receiving in this thread and collect it so it could be reviewed when it's time to plan out the next development steps. 

Tom

Need that Luminar 4.x & Loupedeck CT marriage as well....!
    Thank you for all efforts being made!

made a quick poll to see how many „requests“ are out there...

https://doodle.com/poll/c3w6uh4g2z3isium?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Lissa Helinsky

You can add me in for requesting Loupedeck support with Luminar.  I currently have a Loupedeck and use it with Lightroom.  My husband wants to switch to Luminar but if I can’t use my Loupedeck, then that’s a dealbreaker for me.  

Chris Shaw

+1 over here for Loupedeck support. I suffer badly with tendon issues and this device has made editing so much easier for me. The process of clicking and dragging sliders causes me so many problems. I’d also love not paying an Adobe sub as for my needs, Luminar has it all. Apart from Loupedeck support. It’s such a shame!

JP Longo

One more here :) 

Happy new Loupedeck CT user and Luminar 4|AI user.

Marcus Kjeldsen

Yes, this is needed. My luminar license(s) are still collecting dust, as it is several times faster to do edits in Lightroom with the Loupedeck+.

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360011559191/comments/360001333531
    https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360005962520/comments/360000805879

David Sheley

Please add support for Loupedeck+.

Russell Fox

Coming to the end of a trial with Luminar 4. Lack of loupdeck integration is a problem for me.

Yvan Lamarche

+1 Need it too but maybee for Luminar AI now!

+1 i am using luminar since a bit now and wanted to buy a loupedeck. I wanted to make sure it‘s supported before i burn any money

Robert Grenader

You have to ask Loupedeck, who needs to provide a Luminar profile.  And, at the moment, Loupedeck has not provided this, despite legions of requests.

Robert Grenader

As a follow-up, for the Loupdeck CT, it is possible to create custom profiles.  Perhaps some smart Luminar AI users can share what they created?

Aliff Lutfi

pliss make support editing use loupedeck+ for luminar ai

Peter Van Gils

Be able to use Loupedeck + and Luminar AI would be wonderful!

Thanks.

Robert Grenader

Loupedeck support for Skylum apps is entirely the responsibility of Loupedeck, who has shown zero interest in adding Skylum app drivers to any of their products.

The Loupedeck CT would be a natural for Luminar control, but until the Loupedeck provides it, we are SOL.

Larry Ott

Maybe if we are REAL lucky, Skylum will FINALY stabilize on the NEO version long enough to spend just a little effort to integrate with a time saving device like the Loupedeck live and Loupedeck CT.  I, for one, am tired of buying a new version of Luminar every year and not being able to focus in on one.

Eric Filson

I would also like Loupdeck CT support.

Eric Filson

I would like to see luminar support for Loupdeck CT

Justin McMurdo

I have ben patiently waiting for action on this. With purchasing my 3rd version of Luminar I sure would like to see support for Loupedeck CT in Neo. Lumina has already slipped down to a secondary app for us. 

Robert Grenader

You guys just don't give up.  A Luminar interface for the Loupedeck CT will have to come from Loupedeck, not Skylum.  Ask them.

Justin McMurdo

@Robert Grenadar
    Loupedeck seems to say otherwise.

S. H.

In 2017 I tried Luminar but it was not possible to change the language (which I found ridiculous) so I refunded. Now I am considering to buy again since I saw on Youtube it is now possible to do that.

Before buying I checked if Luminar supports Loupedeck+ and found lots of threads begging for it in this forum. Despite A LOT uf users wanting this and despite the fact that the implementation of Loupedeck was promised by the devs in this forum in 2017 as "soon", that still is not implemented over four years later. I wonder what the devs mean by "soon"? In addition I wonder why in later posts the devs claim "this is not planned" or "we will do it if enough users want it" - and then find multiple posts with lots of users doing exact that - but still nothing happens.

I guess if the devs ignore the wishes of so many users I'll have to take my money elsewhere.

Andrew Houser

Another request - for Loupedeck Live (basically the same thing)

Ionut Orascu

@ R. Grenader:
    Of course that the problem is not on Loupedeck side... Is their interest to sell many products... They already have implementation for Aurora.
    It's obvious that Luminar push to AI edit style and not to classic.

Javed Jeetoo

Are you planning to support Loupedeck with Luminar Neo? That would be a great addition. 

Robert Hofmann

+1 for Loopdeck+ on Luminar AI and Luminar NEO.

It's a shame, that this time saving beasts are not supported yet. I would be super stoked to be finally able to use my Loopdeck+...

Thanks in advance :)

Please sign in to leave a comment.