Loupedeck ct support

Answered

Comments

42 comments

Keith Krelle

Add me to the list of Loupedeck support!.

Comment actions Permalink

Please add Loupedeck support!

Jürg Häusermann

Ja die Loupdeck Interessenüzung fehlt mir auch

Hello Mr. Osborn,
    I just received Loupedeck CT. I use it to work on Final Cut Pro X. I have Luminar 4 and AI. Would you consider integrating these programs with Loupedeck CT in the future? I want to know how many requests from Skylum users you need for further consideration.
    Cheers!
    Emanuel

Kate Williams

Hi Member,

I regret to inform you that, at the moment, there are no immediate plans to include this integration. We might consider it at some point in the future, however, there's no ETA for now as our development team is focused on Sky AI 2.0 and Bokeh AI as well as numerous tweaks and fixes for the current software. 

I appreciate the feedback that we're receiving in this thread and collect it so it could be reviewed when it's time to plan out the next development steps. 

Tom

Need that Luminar 4.x & Loupedeck CT marriage as well....!
    Thank you for all efforts being made!

made a quick poll to see how many „requests“ are out there...

https://doodle.com/poll/c3w6uh4g2z3isium?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Lissa Helinsky

You can add me in for requesting Loupedeck support with Luminar.  I currently have a Loupedeck and use it with Lightroom.  My husband wants to switch to Luminar but if I can’t use my Loupedeck, then that’s a dealbreaker for me.  

Chris Shaw

+1 over here for Loupedeck support. I suffer badly with tendon issues and this device has made editing so much easier for me. The process of clicking and dragging sliders causes me so many problems. I’d also love not paying an Adobe sub as for my needs, Luminar has it all. Apart from Loupedeck support. It’s such a shame!

JP Longo

One more here :) 

Happy new Loupedeck CT user and Luminar 4|AI user.

Marcus Kjeldsen

Yes, this is needed. My luminar license(s) are still collecting dust, as it is several times faster to do edits in Lightroom with the Loupedeck+.

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360011559191/comments/360001333531
    https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360005962520/comments/360000805879

David Sheley

Please add support for Loupedeck+.

Russell Fox

Coming to the end of a trial with Luminar 4. Lack of loupdeck integration is a problem for me.

Please sign in to leave a comment.