Loupedeck ct support

Answered

Comments

42 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, we need to collect enough users' requests regarding this feature to escalate this further to our developers. The implementation of Loupedeck support was in the backlog, but for now, our dev teams are mainly focused on developing new AI features and improving the algorithms of the existing ones.

Let me assure you that your request will be noted. Please stay tuned and check for updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Comment actions Permalink
    Yuri Wesseling

You are having support for Aurora but only for Loupedeck+
    Loupedeck's compatibility to other software is rising fast. 

But having the same answers as previous posts will not give a lot of trust to Skylum users.
    Don't get me wrong. I love your software but a slower workflow due to lack of hardware support is making us think twice about future upgrades. 

Or if you could integrate customisation of shortcuts so we could make our own set on the Loupedeck CT would also help out a lot of us.
    The same is done in music software where custom shortcuts can be made of every control in the software and we can assign the shortcuts to any controller.
    Maybe this will be easier for you to implement.

Kirk Osborn

Thank you for your remark. I will also pass on the request about shortcuts to our tech team for further consideration.

Ulrich Seibold

Please add one more request to your count. I would really like to see Loupedeck+ integration just as in Aurora for Luminar.

Ionut Orascu

Plus one from me...
    Aside of this, why you don't send one mail to all of your customers and ask if they want or not the integration of Loupedeck with Luminar? I'm pretty sure that is easy to do such a survey with only one question and two answers but I'm 100% sure that you only try to keep your actual clients hanging on.
    I'm really sorry that I paid for Luminar 3 and 4... I didn't t used those software's more than 10 minutes...

Alban Mathis

And one more request from me!

Jani Autio

I'm also waiting for this - I keep using LR and PS with my Loupedeck CT as it's an integral part of my workflow. There's so much potential with Luminar, but I keep not using it because of its missing links.

Alex Pekarovsky

+ 1

Yes please. Need this hardware too.

Dennis Evertse

yes please!

Chris Starks

+1 from me as well.

I purchased Luminar 4 after seeing that it would be supporting this hardware in the future, and I feel like I was lied to in order to get more sales of the software.

Aaron Curley

And me, I was really looking forward to using the Loupedeck + in luminar 4!

+1

AI is already great, hardware control would make a bigger difference overall, and likely bring more serious users onboard.

Ralph Webb

Having Loupedeck + as a hardware option would be great. I too use it in Lightroom and Photoshop but want to use Luminar more as my primary photo editing program.

Arjan Kroonen

+1

I'm currently on Classic Lightroom and am considering moving over to Luminar (as I'm not a wiling to play Adobe's subscription game).

As a Loupedeck CT owner, Luminar support for this hardware would make it an easy decision to buy your product.

pierspazio .

+1

Jay Altman

I'm not even sure why you are asking for requests.  This was a promised feature "Coming soon" for Luminar 3 and was a deciding factor in my purchase. Now I'm getting bombarded with adds to upgrade to 4 and you can't even say you will support it.  No thanks.  Actions speak louder than words.

Jonathan Lauer

Why is this still not a thing ??
    Please get behind this, if you want to appeal to the pros than please support pro peripherals

Aaron Curley

I have kept supporting skylum as I see them as an innovative company, which is why I bought the loupedeck plus, I really thought skylum would make there software compatible with a great device like the loupedeck plus, I have luminar 4 (2 seats) and AI (2 seats) but if there is going to be no support for these peripherals, I will have no choice but to return to adobe.

Kate Williams

Hi guys, 

At this time we don’t have any immediate plans to integrate with Loupedeck. However, we appreciate your feedback and will consider it in our product plans.

If the integration with Loupedeck is a deal-breaker for you, please feel free to contact us at https://skylum.com/support. We'll do our best to come up with a suitable solution, be it a refund or something else. 

Aaron Curley

I will definitely keep my seats with skylum, just might have to have adobe as well. This was never about refunds.

Yuri Wesseling

Yes I think it will be the best option.

Lightroom + 1 TB Cloud 12,09€/month or 145€/yr
    New Luminar 99€

I paid 500€ for Loupedeck CT to improve and speeding up the editing process.

It will cost 46€/year or 3,83€/month more having a faster workflow AND the 1 TB cloud.
    So no new upgrade for me Skylum.

Dawid Wappa

That's very bad. The combination Louepdeck CT + Luminar would be great. 
    You should be glad that people are telling you how to improve the product and encourage professionals.

Robert Grenader

Arriving to this discussion late, but has anybody tried to create a customer Luminar 4 profile in the CT?

Nuno Escudeiro

Hi guys,

I have to say that I love Luminar software. I bought Luminar 3, 4 and also Luminar AI wich I can´t wait to try.

Despicte of that, I would Love to use it with Loupedeck. Please just dedicate some time to add that funcionality to this great software.

Bert van Creij

Hi Skylum team

I love Luminar 4 and looking forward Luminar AI (already pre-ordered). I realy hope it can replace my current workflow in Adobe Bridge and Lightroom. Beside the AI functionallity I still like to modify manually. The fact that Loupedeck isn't supported is preventing to step away from Adobe.

So please integrate Loupedeck for your users 

BR Bert

Pim Grol

I'm interested too in an integration with Loupedeck+. How many user requests do you need to put this integration on top of your priority list (as explained by Kirk Osborn)? I was expecting that an integration was already available.  

Daniel Romero

Hello Mr. Osborn

The truth is, I would prefer not to have more advances in AI, that's what Instagram filters are for and those things that even cell phones offer and are more than YouTubers and influencers.

Luminar's true strength is its manual photo editing tools that are almost equivalent to Lightroom, without having to pay a subscription.

You should rather work on having better tools for professional photography work, that would be the real development that would make Luminar the market leader and not the cheap option to the Adobe ecosystem.

I preferred a thousand times to have the ability to natively integrate Luminar with the Loupedeck and have the ability to add watermarks to my photos in batch.

Those are real things that I miss about lightroom.

Thanks for your attention

Agatha Winter

Hi Daniel

Let me address your concerns. Luminar AI will not only have automatized features. The main purpose of Artificial Intelligence is to make your image editing more creative and enjoyable. Luminar AI achieves this by automating the most complex and routine tasks. But you always maintain complete control over the process.
    At this time, the dedicated watermarking and text tools are not in our docket. However, I'll share your request with the team in charge to let them know that there's interest in these features. 

Christian Engelmann

And here another request for Loupedeck ct support. Loupedeck tools really push creativity by allowing fast and handy editing. So I would appreciate Loupedeck integration for Skylum tools.

Please sign in to leave a comment.