Excluding subfolders in the library

Answered

Comments

2 comments

• Official comment
    Helga Rowles

Hi Ralph, I realize that this functionality would be really helpful, but at the moment, we don't have immediate plans for its implementation. 
    However, you can move the subfolder to a folder that is not added to Luminar. This way, it will be removed from the Luminar library.
    If this is a dealbreaker for you and you'd prefer to get your money back, please contact our support team at skylum.com/support.

Comment actions Permalink
    Ralph Bley

Helga -

Thank you for the response, but why would I want a DAM where I don't include all of my digital assets?  My folder structure has originals with edited/exported photos in subfolders based on their expected use case - printing, web, size, etc.  I want to be able to see all of them in my editor/DAM - just not all at the same time!  I can't even select the image and see what subfolder it's in without showing it in explorer!

I am amazed that this common functionality which would be so simple to implement won't be done.  It is the standard for everything beginning at the operating system and it has been requested for so long by so many people, but Sklyum alone refuses to do it.  

I won't ask for a refund, but I am sorry to say that I will not be buying another version until this has been done.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.