Comments

14 comments

Julia Kot

Hi Bernardo,

Could you please specify the names of the apps you are referring to?

Also, what result you want to get by moving the plugin files? 

Comment actions Permalink
    Bernardo C

Hi Julia. These would be Tonality, Intensify, Focus...

Bernardo C

They are all store in a single folder in Photoshop. The folder distinction only appears in the Photoshop interface.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bernardo,

Are you wanting all Skylum apps to be in a folder in your Photoshop Filters menu? If so, what you describe shouldn't be a problem.

Bernardo C

That's precisely it! How do I achieve that please?

Julia Kot

To install Tonality CK as Photoshop plugin, please launch Tonality CK, load an image, click on Tonality CK in the left top corner of the screen > "Install Plug-ins" menu. Do the same with other CK apps you have. They will appear in Photoshop Filter menu. 

Bernardo C

Please read my original post. What you said is the current status that I want to fix. Meaning to make all plugins available in a single Photoshop folder for usage.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bernardo,

Do you already have the plugins installed using the method Julia indicated? If so, they should automatically all appear in a "Macphun Creative Kit" subfolder in the Photoshop Filter menu.

Bernardo C

Hi Angela,

Yes.
    My point is that I would like all plugins stored under the same Skylum folder.

Julia Kot

Please note that in order the apps work correctly as plugins in PS, they should all be located in this folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop /Plug-ins/Filters

Please confirm they all are there.

Bernardo C

Hi Julia

Yes they are. Please see attachment

Angela Andrieux

Hi Bernardo,

I think I see the issue - the Creative Kit apps are in one subfolder (in Photoshop) but Luminar probably is not. Correct? At this time, as Julia mentioned, they should all be located in this folder: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop /Plug-ins/Filters

If you move them around (or add additional folders to your file structure on your computer) it may cause issues. I apologize for any confusion my answer caused as I did not realize you were trying to put both the CK apps and Luminar into the same PS menu subfolder.

Bernardo C

Hi Angela

I'm really confused. Do you see the screenshot? It clearly shows all Skylum plugins in the root Photoshop folder.

Denis Kotsee

Hi Bernardo,

The subfolders in Photoshop Filter menu are hard-coded into the plugin files, in other words, our older apps are going to be listed under Macphun, and all our new apps go under Skylum. There are currently no tools in Photoshop to customize your filters list.

Please sign in to leave a comment.