Comments

13 comments

• Official comment
    Helena Carter

Hi Steve Reich,

For now, there's no precise ETA, however, 4.3.0 update should be released within a month. Thanks so much for your patience!

Comment actions Permalink
    M L

Hi Helena,

the last info concerning the update I read was end of June. Now it's again postponed to mid of July when you say within a month? Originally it was communicated it will be end of May...is this really the way you want to keep the unsatisfied people on board?

Best regards

Richard Burns

Why in the world would you want to "keep unsatisfied people on board"?  They bring

nothing to the party other than snarky comments and complaints.

Margaret Bright

Hi guys, 

We have encountered some difficulties that is why the release of the next update has got a bit delayed. The good news is that we have overcome them and are going to release the update 4.3.0 in the nearest time! Right now we are double-checking everything to make sure this update meets our customers' expectations. 

We sincerely appreciate your patience!

M L

"They bring nothing to the party other than snarky comments and complaints."

They paid for a product which has some problems. If you lose them they probably won't pay for the next version and won't recommend the software to others. if you satisfy them it can be the other way round.

If you made mistakes you should be able to accept criticism and work on these issues. The complaints you mention are feedback from customers within a community. You have to admit that the criticism on missing promised performance updates is not unfounded.

Thanks Margaret for your response. Hopefully the double-check can be finished soon.

Richard Burns

No, the complaints i am referring to are the ones that have no merit but rather seem

to be the usual "face book " type rants.

it will be 4.3.0 or rather 4.4 ? I've heard about 4.4.2 is available somehow...

Mariusz Janosz

I am an owner of Luminar 3 and 4. With my Pentax and Sony RAWs, processing is extremelly slow.

Few days ago Capture One had a promo 55% off for Sony / Fuji / Nikon versions of Capture One Pro. I tried this and it's awesome fast! My RAWs from A7III is ready to work with 1-2 sec after I clicked on it, and this is so powerfull software from much higher ligue. I bought it for 67 EUR after promo code for lifetime licence. No longer wait for stable and fast release of luminar.

• Dodaj do Rozmówek

• Brak listy słówek dlaAngielski -> Polski...

• Stwórz nową listę słówek...
    • Skopiuj
    • Dodaj do Rozmówek

• Skopiuj
    • Dodaj do Rozmówek

• Skopiuj
    • Dodaj do Rozmówek

• Skopiuj
    • Dodaj do Rozmówek

• Skopiuj
    Anastasia Davis

Mariusz Janosz Hi! I am sorry if you had any performance issues with Luminar. A big update that targets performance issues will be released within a week. Please stay tuned!

A1 43

What's new with the 4.3.0?
    Skylum team member mentioned it was almost out soon on a Facebook comment.

Angela Andrieux

Hi,

We soft-launched Luminar 4.3 earlier this week and will be rolling out the update worldwide throughout the week. Please check back over the next couple of days. You should have it soon.

https://skylum.com/blog/what-is-a-soft-launch

Martial Fournier

Bonjour,

Quand pour la France?

Cordialement

Angela Andrieux

Hi Martial,

You should be able to run the update by the end of the week. :)

Please sign in to leave a comment.