Comments

38 comments

Justin Lloyd

Here it is over a year since this thread was started. I just got Luminar 3 recently and it is on the latest version.

Below in my screen shot, you will see, the size box on the left is highlighted in red.  Luminar 3 doesn't warn that "file is too big, would you like to reduce to xxxxxx to be able to export"? No indication of a problem. So I had to google it to discover this LIMITATION. 

What a terrible limitation for working on panoramas. I can't export. All I can do is just look at it in Luminar. Wow. Just another thing that keeps me hanging on to my Adobe Lightroom Classic subscription. 

Despite the bragging about "scroll to your hearts content" of browsing the gallery (speed improvement) it is still horrendously slow off of mirrored 8TB drives. Once the application is closed, the thumbnail previews are lost. So it has to regenerate everything. Again. Slow. Just so painful. I am about to give up. 

PLEASE FIX ... Thaaaaaaanks! 

AMD Ryzen 3600 with 16GB of DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Samsung NVME Polaris 512GB boot SSD. WD 8TB Secondary HDD. Seagate 2x 8TB HDD MIRRORED drives. Fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on the latest public build.

Comment actions Permalink
    Anna V

Hi Justing, 

I am sorry to say but for now, we don't have any ETA for this functionality. 

However, I will forward your comments to the person in charge for further consideration. 

Robert Gaiser

I don't have a large image....it is 600K but when I go to export image....no dialog boxes appear...it just does nothing!

This thread has been going on for a year....how many decades does it take to fix a problem here?

Kate Williams

Hi Robert, 

Please reach out to our support team at https://skylum.com/support so that we could look into your case in a more scrupulous way. 

Yoni Ross

I came across this problem as well in Aurora 2019. A "solution" that I've found works well is to crop the photo into two or more pieces, each of which has a width less than 15000 pixels and which overlap one another. Then I re-stitch the exported images in the software I used to make the panorama in the first place. Bit of a pain, but gets the job done, and without loss, as far as I can tell.

Dalibor Bošnjaković

Why is this still an issue? I have panorama to export and I can not do it. Amateur hour I guess...

Frank Ho

It is and I have switched to Affinity

Frank Malquist

I use it as a plugin for photoshop. I run luminar first and then do the photomerge/panorama in photoshop, it all works fine. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.