Aurora HDR blue-tinted images after export?

Answered

Comments

6 comments

• Official comment
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Robert,

Please reach out to us at www.skylum.com/support so our techs can examine the issue. I also recommend verifying that your camera model is supported by Aurora HDR 2019: https://media.macphun.com/uploads/uploads/Supported_cameras_AuroraHDR_2019.pdf?_ga=2.268195847.863321345.1591634294-1335349868.1588610431

Comment actions Permalink
    Jim Kimpel

I have been noticing the same thing.  Possibly after the last update?

Tony Finding

I'm quite new to the program, but I have the same issue. The 'edit' screen will show a different colour cast than the 'crop' screen. It's the colours shown in the crop screen that get exported.

Camera is supported & I have Aurora running on a Surface Book 3.

Not sure if this was ever answered?

Kate Williams

Hi Tony, 

Please reach our support team at https://skylum.com/support so we could thoroughly investigate your case. 

Please make sure to include the information about your monitor(s) color profiles. 

Here's how you can do that: 

1. Press the Windows logo key + R.
    2. Type colorcpl in the dialog box that opens and press Enter on your keyboard.
    3. Make a screenshot of the window that opens and send it to us.

If you have more than one display, select each display you use in the Device dropdown and send us screenshots for each display.

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Jim Kimpel

I've had the same issue on occasion.

before running hdr, check your white balance setting on all of the photos. Sometimes auto picks the wrong option in certain conditions.  You can have one exposure in the group be different than the others.  If you have the raws it's best to do it there.

If you export the result to a TIFF file you can often correct for color in you post software.  Pick something that you know is white and correct for that.

Good Luck

Tony Finding

Hi Jim - many thanks for responding.

This is happening with all the photos I'm importing, singular or brackets, jpgs or RAW. The attached show's the difference between the imported image with no changes having being made as of yet.

It's not a huge issue, just somewhat strange behaviour.

Thanks again.

Please sign in to leave a comment.