Loupedeck keyboard

Comments

17 comments

Mariia Divavina

HI Robert!

We will add the full support of Loupedeck very soon. Our devs are already on it.

Comment actions Permalink
    Robert Garnett

Great news, thanks Mariia

Mariia Divavina

You're always welcome!

K.G. Wuensch

What about support for generic Midi controllers like the Behringsr series which allows for much greater flexibility than the overpriced Loupedeck ever will,,,

Angela Andrieux

Hi K.G.,

I will check into the possibility. Thank you for the feedback!

Verlon Smith

Any update?
    When will we see Loupedeck support?
    Will that include other midi controllers?

It’s been a month since you awarded the prizes. I would hope that the update would be sooner rather than “late summer.”

Angela Andrieux

Hi Verlon,

Loupedeck support was just introduced for Aurora HDR 2018 in the update a few days ago. We are still working on support for Luminar but it will be coming soon.

pierspazio .

Hi,
    the real BIG upgrade about this topic would be to add suuport in Luminar for midi controllers... a generic midi controller costs a fraction of loupedeck giving same results...

Verlon Smith

pfft, so far they can't even support Loupedeck.  Remember the giveaway during the summer (2018 in case this drags on a bit). So far, we haven't got the features that were already promised.  Now you are optimistically adding new ones?  Magic 8 Ball says don't hold your breath.

Ben Brown

I know this is an old post, but I (Like many) am considering the move away from Adobe products. For me, the ability to use a midi controller for lightroom is the only thing keeping me with it. Has anyone made midi controllers work in Luminar yet?

Verlon Smith

Not yet. There are MIDI to keystroke applications, but Luminar would need to support a keyboard shortcut to increase contrast or decrease exposure, for example. Given that it works in Aurora, I’m really not sure why it isn’t in Luminar yet.

Anastasia Davis

Hi guys! Indeed, we haven't implemented such support yet. We will work on it in the future updates. 
    Best regards,

Andy Hayes

Hi Anastasia, thanks for the update. Can you share with us if this will be an exclusive to Loupedeck, or are you launching an API that we might use with other controller options?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Andy,

Initially support will likely be for the Loupedeck. We'll consider support for other midi controllers in the future.

Verlon Smith

Any idea when to expect it?
    Luminar 4?

Angela Andrieux

Hi Verlon,

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for Loupedeck support in Luminar at this time.

Brian Monahan

I have been waiting for two years for Loupedeck Support in Luminar as it is supported in your other skyline prouducts, and have been repeatedly told it’s forthcoming. You can see my entries elsewhere in the forum. Is now the time for Loupdeck support ? In your Luminar 4 maintenance release ?

Please sign in to leave a comment.