White bubbles when processing HDR in Batch

Answered

Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Angela Andrieux

Hi - I'm a real estate photographer as well, but have never encountered that issue. Can you show us the original brackets and both the settings you chose upon import (i.e. ghosting, alignment, etc.)?

Are the "bubbles" present when the tone mapped image first appears or only after you add edits (i.e. sliders or Looks)? Does it only occur during batch processing or do you have this issue when you load up an individual set of brackets?

Without seeing the original brackets I can't be sure, but there may be blemishes on the wall/corner that are accentuated by the HDR process. Another possibility is that the alignment isn't quite right. Were the brackets captured on a tripod? Did you do any pre-processing on the images in another application before loading them into Aurora?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    sunflowercreaetive

Thanks Angela, 

I just tried just those 5 brackets - drag and dropped them over the Aurora window and the bubble appear as soon as it tone maps in Aurora, before it I click on any of the presets. I've tried several different settings. I always shoot on a tripod, and I batch my raw files without opening them. I know it isn't a blemish on the wall, because it happens almost every house, and even on new model homes. 

How can I show you the original brackets since they are .nef files? 

Margaret Bright

Hi!

You can upload the screenshots of the brackets and your settings here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Angela Andrieux

Hi - The best way to get the .nef brackets to us is to use WeTransfer.com and then send the shared download link to me at Angela (at) Skylum (dot) com. I'm happy to take a look at them personally and see if I can shed any light on the problem.

Please sign in to leave a comment.