Just a quick reminder about a bug, open since march 2020.
(Aurora HDR (1019) V22.214.171.1240 / Windows 10):
Create a .auh file, HDR based on more than one TIF file:
- If you add a new adjustment layer, mask editing works on this layer.
- Save the .auh file --> Mask editing still works on this layer after saving.
- Re-Open the .auh file (even without quitting Aurora HDR) --> Mask editing is no more possible on existing layers.
- Add one more new adjustment layer --> Mask editing works on this layer.
- Copy mask from "old" layer and paste it to the new layer you just created --> The layer mask is no more editable! Not even if you reset the layer's mast with Mask-Fill. The bug is on mask level, and propagated via "Copy/Paste Mask".
- PS: The problem doesn't occur with .auh files based on one sole file.
- Workaround for NEW files could be: Create a 16bits HDR TIF file with some other software (LightRoom) and only use one file in Aurora HDR.
- Workaround for OLD files: Export the different layers and continue your work with Adobe PhotoShop or similar program!
- Same problem in V126.96.36.1999. (At least with my "old" .auh files generated under V188.8.131.520)
- Estimated time of arrival (ETA): ??? "There is no ETA for the fix yet"!!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.