Photolemur as plugin under Mac OS Catalina / Can't save

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Théodore,

We're aware of both issues but right now, regrettably, there's no ETA for the next Photolemur update that could contain both fixes. If the situation changes, we'll let everyone now. 

Please feel free to contact us at https://skylum.com/support . We'll figure something out to make up for that. 

Comment actions Permalink
    MARK Cullis

Hi 

I'm having the same problem, may I request that if the problem can not be fixed that I have a full refund.

Thank you

Helga Rowles

Hi Mark, sure, please get in touch with us at skylum.com/support. We will issue a refund for your purchase.

Mike Quinn

I primarily use Luminar 4 as my photo editor, but many of my photos just need basic touchups and I have Photolemur 3 which works pretty good as a stand along program but I want to be able to use it in the Mac Photos App as I have both photos I take with my Nikon cameras and my iPhone/iPad - and the Photos App is a natural place to bring them all together. I've tried using Photolemur 3 as an extension in Photos but it always fails to save the edited photo and displays an error message. I have the current updated Max OS 10.15.5 and my Photolemur is updated to the current release 1.1.0 (build 6204). Its evident from the community posts that this problem has existed for a long time and I've lived with the problem for a long time. It's totally negligent of Skylum to just essentially say "we don't care" or more precisely "try to imagine how little we care about our customers but we are happy to take their money". I'm not interested in a refund - but I would like a working extension. Skylum seems to have taken responsibility for the software - if not ownership - and seems to have talented developers. Skylum managed to get the issue of saving photos back to the Photos App for Luminar, so what's so hard about moving that technology know how to Photolemur 3. I know a bit about technology as I started a software organization in 1985 with one employee and last year the company did over $10B US in over 100 countries around the world. I would like the President of Skylum to contact me and explain what the delay is all about and commit to when it will be fixed. Continuing to market Photolemur 3 is a crime under the merchantability and fitness for use standards and should either work the way it's represented or be withdrawn from the market place.  Thank you.

Elena Blum

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry for the delay with the implementation of full Catalina MacOS support in this app. We do hope to launch it in one of the following updates, however, right now there's no precise ETA for it as we're mostly focused on the development of our main product - Luminar.

If there's any news about that, we'll make sure to share it with you. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.