Lightroom to Aurora via Print, Edit In, Aurora HDR does not work anymore!!

Comments

3 comments

• Official comment
    Kirk Osborn

Hi! Please access Aurora HDR from Adobe Lightroom in the following way:

• Right-click on the image > Export > Export to Aurora HDR > You have an option to Open Source Files or, if you've made any changes in Lightroom that you'd like to transfer over to Aurora HDR, you can also choose Edit a Copy with Lightroom Adjustments.

After applying adjustments in Aurora HDR your photo should appear in Lightroom's Catalog > All Photographs. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Philip Stevens

Hi Kirk,

Thanks for your comments but sorry I can't follow them.
    Right clicking on an image or a range of three images (with different exposures and adjusted a bit in LR) gets you (as I said) the 'Edit in' option which as previously pops up the screen I attached above....but then no further. A few weeks ago that screen loaded Aurora but now it doesn't!!!!
    Right clicking and selecting Export (as you say) keeps me in LR and the normal export to jpg like options and some none Aurora presets etc. NOT an Export to Aurora HDR option. No sign of any Aurora option without clicking 'Edit in'.....

Philip Stevens

ok, I have now gone into Aurora and installed it as a plugin to Lightroom. 

Now right clicking on an image(s) and selecting 'Edit in' I get another Aurora HDR option (the third in this pop up menu. Selecting the third Aurora option brings up the same screen (see above) but this time 'Edit' button loads Aurora just like before.

So, 'Edit in' now does work, so perhaps Aurora uninsalled itself as a plugin but still left the option in the menu?

Very confused with Kirk's solution above still!

Please sign in to leave a comment.