How much longer will you be supporting Aurora?

Answered

Comments

4 comments

• Official comment
    Helena Carter

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass it on to the Team in charge.

For now, we do support and update Aurora HDR and there haven't been any announcements regarding abandoning it, so I believe there's nothing to worry about.

As to the issue with Photos, if you're talking about Unable to Save Changes one, it was fixed a while ago. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Eric

“For now, we do support and update Aurora HDR...”

Really? That’s a boldfaced lie and you know it. Can you point me to any update since the software was released two years ago? And there is no “team in charge”. It was clearly fired, why else can’t they manage to even provide any camera updates within the past two years?

Please stop this BS and provide straight answers for once. But Skylum apparently likes to milk the cow for all it’s got and continues sell a software that was abandoned right after its release.

Kirk Osborn

The latest update for Aurora HDR was released a month ago. Our developers are already preparing the next update. Please stay tuned.

Eric

Oh my bad, I must have totally missed the 1.0.1 update released 6 months ago that fixed macOS Catalina & Photos extension, which did nothing for me. There has been no other release before or after that single one update. My Nikon Z6 which was released in September of 2018 is still not supported and by the looks of it, never will.

If you really want to add to the conversation, then please provide a roadmap of features/enhancements/fixes. Otherwise, this is all just hot air. We've heard these "next update" promises all too many times, no one believes this anymore.

Please sign in to leave a comment.