Aurora HDR image blurry when opened for editing

Answered

Comments

8 comments

• Official comment
    Angela Andrieux

Hi - We'll need to take a look at the image(s) in question in order to determine the issue. Please reach out to www.skylum.com/support so our techs can investigate. Thank you!

Comment actions Permalink
    Jim Bollman

I am having the same problem. I have quit and restarted but that didn't help. Any image I open is very blurry, I can look in other software and thee image is fine. It is like Luminar is stuck in some strange mode. I can not go into any of the edit modes. If I switch to a different image same blurry problem.

Jim Bollman

More information - The image I'm having problems with was scanned with a Kodak SCANZA. I have edited slides from this before but maybe not since I upgraded to 4.2. If I take one of these images and read it into Graphics Converter and write it back out it opens and edits fine. It looks like you may be pulling some embedded icon out instead of the full image.

Helena Carter

Hi Jim,

Please, reach us via https://skylum.com/support and we will gladly assist you.

Jim Bollman

Went to the link, and went to the section to upload an image for you to see the problem but WeTransfer wants to know where to send the image, the interface doesn't match your description. Maybe I'm in the wrong place. I selected "I'm encountering an issue while working in Luminar" after giving all my information. I don't really need to send a video since it happens when I open an image the first time. Only this batch of image from the SCANZA seem to be a problem and only to Luminar not other imaging software. I have other images from The SCANZA that work fine.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Jim,

You can send the WeTransfer link to support@skylum.com. Thanks!

Jim Bollman

Just noticed another hint, when Luminar is displaying blurry images there is a white triangle in the upper left corner with a "!" in the middle of it. If I flip through other images, with the arrows, that I have edited they are now blurry too and the truangle remains.

Jim Bollman

I have sent you a screenshot showing the image I sent yesterday loaded in Luminar. If I use the arrows on the side of the image to move to previously edit images they are also blurry even though they were fine when I edited them. If I load an image that does not show up blurry then the previously edit images look fine.

Please note the white triangle in the upper right corner and that the edit tools are grayed out and can not be selected.

Please sign in to leave a comment.