4.n Trial Period Reset

Answered

Comments

10 comments

• Official comment
    Anastasia Davis

Hi!

This is easy to fix, we'll just need some information about your computer.

1. Download this application: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3368dwtpisy2p1s/ViewHID.exe?dl=0 
    2. Launch it.
    3. Copy HID1 and HID2 codes from the application's window and send them to us to support@skylum.com

With this info we'll be able to reset your trial.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Leo Wilson

Thanks - I've sent the info.

Victoria Grace

Hey Leo,

Thanks Leo, our team will get back to you on it asap.

Pavel Chernitsky

Hey Victoria and Anastasia, I have a similar issue - I'd love to buy the software and I Tried (Trialed? Is that a word? :) ) v. 4.0 but the performance was just to bad, so I used it for around 15 minutes. Wanted to re-trial v. 4.2 and it pretty much told me "TIme's up, buddy".

Is that downloading this .exe file open to all or should I also make a special request?

Thanks for the great work you guys (Girls?) are doing!

Angela Andrieux

Hi Pavel,

This is easy to fix, we'll just need some information about your computer. Please send the following to support@skylum.com.

If you're on Mac:

1. Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your screen.
    2. Click About This Mac.
    3. In the window that opens, click System Report.
    4. In the window that opens, make sure Hardware is selected in the column on the left.
    5. Locate the Hardware UUID string, copy it, and paste it into your reply to this email.

If you're on Windows:

1. Download this application: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3368dwtpisy2p1s/ViewHID.exe?dl=0 
    2. Launch it.
    3. Copy HID1 and HID2 codes from the application's window and send them to us.

With this info we'll be able to reset your trial.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pavel Chernitsky

Thanks for the quick reply. I sent over the details.
    Cheers.

Adil Chauhan

Hi, I'm in a similar situation. I started my trial and downloaded Luminar 4 on my laptop. When I started the application, it notified me that I needed open gl 3 to make the program work. After I figured out that computer couldn't get open gl 3, I installed in my other computer but never got to try it because the trial had expired. I'm considering switching from lightroom because it takes way too long to edit and this seemed like a really good option but I want to try before buying. Please help. Thanks

Leo Wilson

Adil, follow the instructions in this thread to get the HID1 and HID2 codes, email them to support@skylum.com and they should be able to sort you out.

Helena Carter

Hi Adil Chauhan,

Please, reach us via https://skylum.com/support with the info Angela requested in the previous comment and we'll take care of it!

Adil Chauhan

Thank you both.  I sent the info you requested.

Please sign in to leave a comment.