REFUND ME

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi Rachel! We have replied to your email. Please check. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Tom Lefevere

Hey. I also requested a refund but got no answer to my mail. Please look into that?

Victoria Grace

Hi Tom, our team has sent you an email already, please, check your inbox.

Ashley Griffin

Requesting a refund! Neither Luminar 4 nor Aurora HDR work with my Mac OS. Photos are not reflecting any changes. Please process refund and confirm at apictureperfectpcs@gmail.com. Also, why is there no customer service number available?  

Kate Williams

Hi Ashley, 

At this time, we are unable to offer phone support. 

To submit a refund, please drop us a message at https://skylum.com/support.  Please make sure to include a purchase receipt or an order number. It would also just perfect if you could provide a detailed description of your workflow so that our techs could troubleshoot the issue for you. 

Just to be sure, these are the steps to use our software as Photos extension:

1. Make sure Photos is closed.
    2. Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your screen and select System Preferences.
    3. In the window that opens click Extensions.
    4. Select Photos Editing from the list on the left.
    5. Make sure that the checkbox in front of Luminar 4 is ticked in the list on the right.
    6. Launch Photos and double-click on a photo you wish to edit.
    7. Click Edit in the upper right corner.
    8. Click on the Extensions button (looks like three dots in a circle) in the upper right.
    9. Select Luminar 4.
    10. When Luminar 4 loads perform the necessary edits in it, and then click Save Changes in the upper right.

You can check the detailed instruction with screenshots here: https://manual.skylum.com/4/en/topic/using-luminar-as-a-photos-for-macos-extension 

Ashley Griffin

Logged in and this is what I received. I do not need troubleshooting, I need a refund. Please advise.

Ashley Griffin

Message send to Skylum support. I included all requested information and screenshot of my invoice. Please process refund. Thank you.

Please sign in to leave a comment.