I have been using Aurora for about a year, batch processing 5 exposures. I recently noticed that I was getting blurry spots. It was happening more and more, that one half of my picture would not align properly. I found that if I opened the same 5 exposures and did them that way, using my same preset they were fine. I had a lot of work (real estate photography) that had to get done correctly, so I downloaded the older version, and re batched everything. I thought I'd try again. I allow Aurora HDR to update itself and again, I'm getting one blurry picture, always the right side of the photo. I have the one that was batched and the one that wasn't and you can see very distinctly the difference. I would be happy to send them to support if there were someplace to attach them, I will have to go back to the old version of Aurora HDR to get any work done today. I'm wondering if this is a known bug and if anyone has found a solution.
Please sign in to leave a comment.