Fixed: Connection Issues while activating the app or running the trial.

Pinned Featured

Comments

8 comments

Nick Mellor

You have fixed nothing and seem to have very little enthusiasm to help with the problem of your software not recognizing the fact that there is a network active. Having paid nearly $170 for a package that simply does not work is a pretty damming state of affairs.  

Comment actions Permalink
    Kirk Osborn

Hi. Please contact us via https://skylum.com/support so we could investigate your case.

Run Vertical Productions

I just bought the luminar. 4 and can’t activate my account

Anastasia Davis

Hi Run! Are you referring to your Skylum account? As far as I can see, it is verified now and everything should be fine.

Anna Amarilla

I just bought the software and Luminar 4 keeps crashing.  It won't open at all!!  It's frustrating and to not have tech support available is the worst.  Your website says "Support 24/7". - NOT TRUE!!!  I've submitted a message stating that my software is not working and I got a form letter back - telling me to look in the community for answers and that you will be in touch soon.

VERY BAD customer service.  And, I tried calling the number that was listed on my PayPal invoice - and that is a non-functioning phone number.  

It's too bad... because when I was using the trial version of the software, before it started crashing, it seemed impressive.  BUT, having good customer service goes a long way!!!  I will be requesting a refund and taking my money elsewhere.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Anna - I've replied to you in another thread as well. One of our techs will be in touch with you via email as quickly as possible and we'll do everything we can to get you up and running and resolve any issues you're experiencing with our software.

Anna Amarilla

Hi Angela.  

I have already checked my spam folder, and there is not one single message from Skylum, Luminar 4, or the company FastSpring - who happily took my money. 

As I said before, very poor customer support.  I would not recommend this program to anyone...  for the simple fact that when something goes wrong, there is no way to contact anyone within the company, other than by sending an email and hoping for the best.

Margaret Bright

Hi Anna,

Please note that our support team usually responds within 24 hours. Our support agents do their best to get back to each and every one of the customers who reach out to them ASAP but due to a high amount of requests, it may take some time for them to respond. Hope for your understanding.

Please expect a reply from our support team shortly.

Please sign in to leave a comment.