Export Layers

Answered

Comments

15 comments

Victoria Grace

Hi Larry,

We need to be able to reproduce the issue on our end in order to understand at which point it occurs and troubleshoot it. Please send us a screen recording of the issue. 
    You can use Monosnap to record your screen: https://monosnap.com/welcome

Here's how you can send us the file with the recording:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into the email to support@skylum.com

Also, please, include a URL to this post, so that we could refer to it. Thanks in advance!

Comment actions Permalink
    Erwin Kargl

Hi,

I sent videos ... everthing you asked for ...

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360007699579-Export-does-not-include-erase-layer-Luminar-4-2-0

As for now, I think it makes a difference how images get exported if you are in edit mode or on gallery mode.

Erwin

Håkan Arvidsson

Hi guys

I'm also using Luminar 4.2 with Windows 10 and I have a similar problem.

I often work with multiple files from a common folder.

When I'm done, I mark all photos in the leftmost panel and click the export icon.

When checking the exported files, I see, that not all edit actions have been included in the exported images. This is of course very annoying. Some edit actions have been included, but not all. Once I added an adjustment layer at the end, but even the actions before this adjustment layer were not included. When I repeat the export of a single image, then all edit actions are included.

I export my images to a non-user directory, as I want to preserve my exif information.

Looking forward to a solution.

Håkan

LARRY FITZPATRICK

Hakan

Skylum told me they duplicated the problem and it is on schedule to be fixed. I the mean time with images with multi layers, export when in edit mode and export one at a time. This has worked for me.

Håkan Arvidsson

Thanks, Larry, for sharing this information. It should be of general interest.

Håkan Arvidsson

For a successful export, I have to wait until the text in the edit panel lightens up before I execute the export.

Might help other users to avoid this problem.

Jason

Hoping this gets fixed soon. I have the same issue, made a number of edits to photos, exporting in bulk, and none have the erase layers I've created.

Helga Rowles

Hi Jason, it should be sorted out in the upcoming update.
    In the meantime, please export one photo at a time from the Edit view.

Patrick Garcia

Something additional I noteced is that the erease layer is not included when exporting from library view and also if you dont wait until the photo settings are loaded. So if you click editing the photo and export it imedietly, the ereasing is also not included. You have to wait until its fully loaded.

Lenny Verkhovsky

Any ETA for this fix? I cant work with Luminar4, since it takes too much time exporting images one by one.

Eduardo Saldana

Hi any eta for the fix? Besides not being able to export with layers I also cant do all that and export in a different resolution. Will there be any fix soon?

Helena Carter

Hi Everyone,

The fix for this issue will be introduced within a month with a major Luminar 4 update. Please, stay tuned!

Jose Luis Purata

Hi everyone, has this been fixed? Has the update been released? I have over 300 pictures, i am not going to go 1 by 1 doing the export individually :(

Anastasia Davis

Hi Jose Luis Purata! The issue wasn't fixed yet, I am afraid. Nevertheless, we are working on it for the future updates. The next one will be within 2 weeks.

Håkan Arvidsson

Hi Guys

I've just updated to Luminar 4.3 and made a quick test with some photos, one with a new adjustment layer.

I exported all modified photos in one batch and the changes I made in the adjustment layer were in place in the exported photo.

Hence, it seems the bug is now fixed!

Thank you very much!

Please sign in to leave a comment.