Luminar 4.2.0 Update from Support - Updated on 12.04.2020

Comments

10 comments

Wolfgang Jarcik

AND please don't forget this bug: 

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360007693560/comments/360001472560

und auch hier:

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360047231451/comments/360006751351

BITTE bereinigen sie endlich dieses leidige Problem der Magic-Mouse. Versprochen wird uns das immer wieder und das seit mittlerweile 1,5 Jahre !!! auch für LUMINAR 3 !!!!

Dem Support wurde es bereits des öfteren mitgeteilt - heute wieder.

Danke

Comment actions Permalink
    Wolfgang Jarcik

und das ist die Antwort vom Support welche ich heute erhalten habe:

Hi Wolfgang,

danke für die E-Mail.

Unsere Entwickler wissen von diesem Problem mit Magic Mouse und es wird in einem der zukunftigen Updates, wie versprochen, behoben.

Momentan sind wird aber auf die Leistungen von L4 konzentriert.

Danke für Ihr Verständnis.

Wir wünschen Ihnen und Ihrer Familie beste Gesundheit in dieser stressigen Zeit!

Jeremy Blake

So. At what point will you address the slow performance. And at what point will you make use of the gpu. Hint... Your slow performance issues are likely because the software makes use of cpu rather than gpu.

Anastasia Davis

Jeremy Blake Hi! Our team is working on the performance improvements for the next updates.

Piste Moukari

I had the problem which was reported on thread below:
    https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360007724800-Luminar-4-2-Buggy

I can now verify that at least in my case disabling Nahimic service fixed the issue. It's not by any means an optimal solution, but at least I can now use the latest version.

Thank you and keep the updates coming!

Patrick Garcia

Any ideas when there is a new version coming with the export bug fixed? Don't want to export 350 photos manually.

Bruno Jost

The exported photo lacks layers with edits (Windows)

It happens if you’re exporting the photos from the Gallery view. Will be fixed in the next update. 

For now, we recommend exporting photos one by one from the main edit window (via File > Export). 

Das kann ja wohl nicht sein, dass eine solch wichtige Funktion nicht richtig läuft. Bei 760 bearbeiteten Fotos ist es im Jahre 2020 bei Version 4.2.0 wohl nicht zuviel verlangt...

Daher auch meine Frage: WANN IST DIESER FEHLER KORRIGIERT?

Danke und Grüsse

Helga Egilsdottir

Hi Patrick and Bruno,

We do not have ETA when the next update is released. Please, bear with us and stay tuned. Hopefully it is available within next couple of months.

Patrick Garcia

Hi Helga Egilsdottir

This bug needs a hotfix in my opinion. Seems to be easy to fix since the export works if you use only one photo. You cannot expect to export hundreds of photos one by one and let us wait months to fix this bug that shouldnt have been published to begin with.

Im software engineer as well and this is a terrible handling of this major bug. You tell us to do additional work of hours! This is not acceptable.

Kind regards

Elena Blum

Hi Patrick,

I realize that it might be an inconvenience, therefore, I'll make sure to pass your feedback to the team in charge. 

Post is closed for comments.