Broken Promises - Still Can't Export From Luminar to Aurora HDR 2019

Answered

Comments

9 comments

Mike Hardisty

The one thing I can't understand about this whole integration thing. 3rd party plugins are working with L$ but Skylums own propriety product won't.

Comment actions Permalink
    Mike Hardisty

The penny has just dropped. There will be a fix coming along, but you can bet if you want it, you're looking a a paid upgrade to Aurora HDR. I should have realised this earlier.

Helga Hufflepuff

Hi Mike Hardisty,

Thank you very much for sharing your honest feedback. Please, note that we currently focus on our main product Luminar, so there is no specific timeline when feature you requested is implemented. Maybe we can work something out. Could you please e-mail us via https://skylum.com/support? Look forward to hearing from you.

Mike Hardisty

OK I have contacted support. Awaiting their reply

Antonio Herrera

Si se puede abrir Aurora desde Luminar 4, lo que ocurre es que el enlace que hay en plugins no funciona, hay que ir  aplugins/otro/abrir plugin y seleccionar la carpeta donde esta instalado aurora y seleccionar AuroraHDR

Antonio Herrera

AuroraHDR.8bf

mark thomas

Maybe not with luminar 3 but you most certainly can use Aurora 2019 as a plugin with Luminar 4 in the windows version .Or have i misunderstood the question ? .Only problem is you have to load it from the other/open plugin menu every time you want to use it as a plugin.

Mike Hardisty

mark thomas and Antonio Herrera I did as you suggested and invoked the plugin by going to the A19 folder and using selecting the AuroraHDR.8bf plugin

But although I have selected three images from a bracket set, only one is transferred to A19. Is it because only one is highlighted with a yellow box. If so how do you highlight all 3?

mark thomas

Mike Hardisty unfortunately that is not possible going from Luminar to Aurora , read this post for more info. https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360007756580-Luminar-4-2-how-to-open-3-files-for-bracketing-in-Aurora-hdr-2019

Please sign in to leave a comment.