Cannot install Aurora HDR 2019. After accessing

Answered

Comments

9 comments

• Official comment
    Angela Andrieux

Hi Patrick,

Please try this alternate installer: https://downloads.skylum.com/aurorahdr/win/1.0.0/AuroraHDR_Setup_Offline.exe

If the problem persists, please contact us at www.skylum.com/support so we can investigate your particular issue.

Comment actions Permalink
    Patrick Walter

Cool it works, thank you very much

Randy Hall

Hi,

I am trying to reinstall Aurora on my computer.  I had the same problem as above.  I used the alternative link and it worked but it appears to have only downloaded the trial version of the software.

Helga Egilsdottir

Randy Hall,

Please, note that you can always activate your app again using your licence key and e-mail address. Did you have any activation issues? If so, please let us know via https://skylum.com/support. Thanks!

Randy Hall

I used my email to activate it. It worked, but I am not sure whether I have the trial version or the full.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Randy,

If you activated the software with your email address and activation code then you are no longer using the trial version.

Sunny R

Hello Angela !

Am having problem with Aurora HDR 2019 installer. Could you please share the offline installer link of Aurora HDR 2019. I think the offline link which you shared above is Aurora HDR . Please correct me if am wrong.

Regards

Sunny

Elena Blum

Hi Sunny,

Aurora HDR is a new updated version of Aurora HDR 2019. It's free for Aurora HDR 2019 users.

Sunny R

Thanks for the info Elena ....

Please sign in to leave a comment.