Here's a bug:
AI Sky Enhancer gets confused when there are two Erased image layers.
- Open an image file with a sky.
- Erase something from the image
- Crop and Rotate the image
- Erase something else from the image
- Note that you now have two "Erased image" layers
- Add a "New Adjustment Layer"
- Raise the AI Sky Enhancer to 100% and see that Luminar is 'Enhancing' something that is not the Sky, but something related to the original uncropped image.
You are welcome.
Please sign in to leave a comment.