Comments

9 comments

Michael Sonshine

The sky can be moved up and down by use of the Horizon slider but it can not be moved left or right, presumably because the image is scaled when loaded so that it is large enough to cover the entire sky area. Given that I assume (and it is only an assumption) that it can not be enlarged.

Comment actions Permalink
    Kate Williams

Member, Michael's assumption and reply are absolutely correct. Apart from that, it can also be flipped (a checkbox in advanced settings) to change the direction of the image. This option is useful when the photo has shadows in the scene that you are trying to match.

I'll let our dev team know, however, that you'd like to see a slider that would enlarge the sky texture. They will see whether it's technically possible to implement it in the future. 

Devendra Karki

I am a new Luminar user .I bought the Luminar 4 plus edition and try to look for the California sunset and Amazing planet after I install the Luminar 4 but I still couldn't see where do I find it ?? I would appreciate if anybody can give me some idea about it !

Angela Andrieux

Hi Devendra,

The California Sunsets and Amazing Planets bonuses are available to download via your purchase confirmation email. If you cannot locate it, you can contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to resend it to you.

Lynne Pariseau

were those bonus packs only available free to people who bought Luminar now?  What about those of us who have been using your programs before Luminar even existed, LOL!!

Kate Williams

Lynne  , we add special extras to every bundle. Now, depending on the bundle you choose, you can get California Sunsets and Amazing Planets pack. 

If you purchased the app earlier, you must've received some bonus too. For instance, pre-sale offers of Luminar included Inspiration Looks Pack and SmugMug subscription.

California Sunsets are available for purchase at our marketplace: https://skylum.com/luminar/marketplace/skies 

As for Amazing Planets, feel free to contact us at https://skylum.com/support, we'll see what we can do for you. 

Tim Lill

Replying to Devendras Karki comment: "I am a new Luminar user .I bought the Luminar 4 plus edition and try to look for the California sunset and Amazing planet after I install the Luminar 4 but I still couldn't see where do I find it ?? I would appreciate if anybody can give me some idea about it !"

After you download the California sunsets.zip you have to extract all the files. Then go to AI Sky Replacement tab in Luminar, and scroll to the bottom of the dropdown menu and select 'Load Custom Sky Replacement' and then locate the California sunset files you extracted.

Robert McAuley

I was supposed to receive Amazing Planets as part of my purchase in April. It downloaded as 21 Planets and does not appear to contain the crescent moon image shown on the Amazing Planets page in the Market Place. Am I missing something?

Kate Williams

Member,

Could you please provide the screenshot of the preview you're referring to? 

Is it by any chance this one? http://prntscr.com/sjrutp 

If so, that's Uranus 1999 that should be included in your pack. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.