aurora hdr 2019 can't access internet. !!! like the above issue.... can't fix this problem.

Answered

Comments

8 comments

jae il jang

i'm reset host.txt already..

Comment actions Permalink
    Austin Miller

Hi Jae. If the issue was not fixed by resetting hosts file please try using this installer - https://downloads.skylum.com/aurorahdr2019/win/1.0.0/Aurora_Win_Setup_2549.msi.

Jens Tomala

Hey Austin (or Mr. Miller) :-)

had the same problem.. Aurora wont install.. problems with internet connection.. download the one from your link.. everything works well.

thank you!

Marco Molleman

Hi Austin,

the installer that you provided works for me as well (getting the same error message regarding the internet connection).

Thanks!

dustin white

thank god i found this post yours works Austin ty 

Michael Martin

Aurora 19 hasn't been opening since installing the last update. I am wondering if it's because I clicked the "Install as plug-in to PS/LR/PE" bits. I didn't expect that to nuke the stand-alone version, but I'm assuming that's what happened.

Tried to reinstall w/ the downloaded file with results the same as those above (can't connect to the internet, altho' I'm obviously connected - you're reading this, right?)

Austin's download link worked perfectly. Reinstalled, updated and made sure not to check "Install is plug-in" and I have a working Aurora HDR 19!

Mr. Miller, you are man of the day. Thank you.

Victoria Grace

Hey Michael,

We're glad you've figured it out!

Rhonda Cyr

THANK YOU AUSTIN!

Post is closed for comments.