New Luminar 4.2 Update: New Tools Turn Luminar Into a Creative Powerhouse

Comments

96 comments

Margaret Bright

Dear Wolfgang,

Please note that we try to share as much information with our users as we possibly can. For now, I can only assure you that our team is working on the update, but at the same time at this particular moment, our team is mainly focused on the next update for Luminar 4, as it should be released very soon. Therefore, we don't yet have any precise info on when the next update for Luminar 3 is going to be released or which particular fixes it will include.

I really wish that I could be more specific and share more details with you, but we simply don't have any specific information yet, aside from the fact that we plan to release this update eventually.

I understand that you have been waiting for quite a while now, therefore I truly understand your frustration and would like to offer my apologies for the fact that it takes us so long to implement some improvements. I just wanted you to know that we have not given up on Luminar 3 and I hope we can bring you the good news about the next update soon.

Thank you for bearing with us while we work on this!

Comment actions Permalink

is Luminar 4.4 already available for download? could someone provide the download link and a list of improvements? Thanks a lot.

Hi Wolfgan, somewhere 4.4.2.0 (5577) should be available but I cannot find the download link. Alina probably is more informed and will tell us if 4.4 has been released or is going to be. Cheers.

M L

Where have you these news from? There was still no info about 4.3 and skylum still communicates there default message of "no ETA probably within a month"…?!

Kate Williams

Hi guys, 

Right now, we have no exact timeframe for Luminar 4.4.0. 

We're finalizing 4.3.0 and preparing it to ship as we speak. It's expected to drop within a couple of weeks.

Once the update becomes available, we'll be sure to share the release notes with you. 

As for Luminar 4.2.0, you may try these alternative installers: 

Mac:https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar4/mac/Luminar4.dmg

Win: https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar4/win/Luminar4Setup_offline.exe

no pressure at all ... just manage the right job with a stable release!

Please sign in to leave a comment.