Comments

2 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Loretta,

For now, you cannot directly create a photobook in Luminar 4, but you can surely get your photos ready for printing in the app.

Comment actions Permalink

Hi Loretta,

The easiest way to do a photo book is using the Luminar extension inside the Apple Photos application. But the big issue is this : you will lost the non destructive capability of Luminar because Skylum didn't implement their extension correctly. If you don't use the Photos extension, its really hard to synchronized edited pictures with the book (ex. : because in this case you need to find and edit pictures inside Luminar, share it to Photos et import it inside your photobook extension).

I just finished (yesterday) a 96 pages photobook using the Mimeo Photos extension for Apple Photos and the Luminar extension. My conclusion is this : don't try to include Luminar into your workflow for a photobook.  I will ditch Luminar out of the equation for my next book, because Skylum prefer gimmicks, like adding giraffe in the sky, rather than resolving real user problem.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.