Luminar 4.2 Issue

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Bruce Campbell

A bit more investigating shows that if I go into Edit view, then click on the return symbol at the top of the "Light" filter the colour cast is removed.

It appears that the problem is occurring with those photos taken with a Nikon D610 but not with a D7000. Very confusing! Will upload more D610 photos tomorrow and check them to see if the issue is consistent.

Comment actions Permalink
    Kirk Osborn

Hi! Could you send us a sample file so we could try to reproduce this issue?

Here's how you can send us the file with the recording:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and send it to support@skylum.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Laszlo Soti

4.2??? 4.1.1 The latest or not? 

Sabine Leidinger

They released an article about it... 
    https://skylum.com/de/blog/neue-tools-machen-luminar-42-zu-einer-kreativschmiede-fr-fotografen

sorry only have the german link.

anyhow, my question is, how to install the new version, when I try to update it, it still shows 4.0.0 is the newest version... even there is already 4.1 out. very confusing.

ps. I live in Austria, so it should already be available to me.

Bruce Campbell

Laszlo,

4.2.0 was released in Australia and a few other markets yesterday. It will be released to the rest of the world in a week's time.  This is normal Skylum rollout strategy.

Please sign in to leave a comment.